Led by Art Wolfe and Gavriel Jecan
Limited to 10 participants
| Workshop fee: $2500.00
At 14,411 feet, Mount Rainier rises far above the surrounding peaks of the Cascade Range. Glaciers drape the highest slopes while flower-strewn meadows ring the surrounding forests. There is a treasure trove of wonderful photographic subjects all around you at Mt Rainier National Park.
This workshop is not about how to use your equipment, it is about the composition and the design in Nature photography. Art’s goal is to change the way you see and to make sure you understand the essence of design in Nature Photography. There will be informative lectures, image critiques and in-field lessons.
Art Wolfe and Gavriel Jecan will work closely with all participants to ensure they come away with new skills and inspiration to take their photography to the next level.
Shooting schedules have the ability to be altered to effectively cater to the photographic desires of the group, as well as to adapt to changeable weather conditions.
- Meet and greet at 8pm. Everyone can introduce themselves, and Gavriel will give a brief description of the proposed itinerary.
- Sunrise shoot: Reflection Lake
- Breakfast with the group after field outing (no host)
- Lecture: Creativity in Nature Photography – The Art of Seeing
- Field session focusing on Part 1 of the ”Creativity in Nature Photography”
- Download images from the day of shooting
- Early Breakfast and field session along the Nisqually river.
- Field session focusing on Part 2 of the design in Photography
- Following group dinner optional after dinner sunset shoot
- Lecture and critique. Learn from each others images while they are projected for the group. Art will adjust them in Adobe Lightroom and provide instruction.
- After Lunch will be heading back home.
- Workshop will conclude by approximately 12pm
In order to remain Covid-19 Compliant we have initiated the following guidelines for each of our workshops:
- We will have a temperature gun to take each participants temperature at the beginning of the meet and greet before they join the rest of the group.
- We request that each participant wear a face mask. If you do not have a mask one will be provided.
- We will insure that a large enough classroom has been reserved so that we can ensure participants may remain 6’ apart during inside sessions.
- We have confirmed that each restaurant the group dines at together is Covid-19 Compliant.
- We will have travel size hand sanitizer bottles available for each participant.
- When the option is available the group will dine outside to accommodate distance needed. (Primarily for lunch)
- We request that no participants visit each other’s rooms.
- There will be no carpooling unless you arrived with another participant.
- Workshop instructors will be tested for Covid-19 prior to the start of the workshop.
For registration of additional info. please contact Libby at Art Wolfe Inc at 206 332 0993