This special workshop is beginning on Friday, Nov 4th, with a Welcome Gathering at the Sean Fitzgerald Studio. The following two days will include intensive field session based on Art’s comprehensive photography curriculum that he has been honing for years. Following that will be an informative critique to cap off the weekend workshop.
Art’s goal is to work closely with each participant to really transform and refine their skills. An image can have the power to stimulate the imagination and the intellect while also telling a story that awakens the senses. Art’s challenge is to explore the nature of creativity itself and discover ways to bring its power to your images.
Led by Art Wolfe
Limited to 20 participants
Transportation and Accommodation
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation, lodging and meals.
- Upon registration you will download a PDF that includes additional details about the workshop itinerary, suggested packing list, and critique submission guidelines.
Shooting schedules have the ability to be altered to effectively cater to the photographic desires of the group, as well as to adapt to changeable weather conditions.
- Meet and greet at the Sean Fitzgerald Studio. Everyone can introduce themselves, and Art will give a brief description of the proposed itinerary.
- Workshop Lecture
- Field shoot (All day field session with Art and assistants at suggested locations)
- Download images from the day of shooting
- Dine together with Art and staff (no host dinner)
- Morning critique. Each participant will provide three images from Day 2. This will give you the chance to build on successes and learn from mistakes of the previous day.
- Workshop will conclude by 2pm
In order to remain Covid-19 Compliant we have initiated the following guidelines for each of our workshops:
- We will have a temperature gun to take each participants temperature at the beginning of the meet and greet before they join the rest of the group.
- We request that each participant wear a face mask. If you do not have a mask one will be provided.
- We will insure that a large enough classroom has been reserved so that we can ensure participants may remain 6’ apart during inside sessions.
- We have confirmed that each restaurant the group dines at together is Covid-19 Compliant.
- When the option is available the group will dine outside to accommodate distance needed. (Primarily for lunch)
- Workshop instructors will be tested for Covid-19 prior to the start of the workshop.